Monday, February 22, 2010

Don’t bend over backwards for someone who won’t even press a send key for you


I know how much I love to say that I feel sorry for whoever you’re with,

But we all know the truth is I’m jealous

You’re only in it for a chase?

I just made it way too easy,

Too bad I liked you,

Too bad the whole world knew

… Too bad this kind of thing was kept secret…

Too bad…

I kept this up for way too long

And this was bound to happen after all

Who was I to expect anything…?

It really got down to a point…

A point where I was happy,

Because I didn’t care

I don’t think this was my way of giving up,

Just my way of having something

It grew to a point when I didn’t expect anything from you,

When we made plans to hang out with a date and time,

I didn’t expect you to show, or even get a call…

When you promised and I didn’t believe you…

That was all for show,

I'd believe anything you say….

I still rolled and my eyes and shock my head,

You then convinced me with a pink promise…

And you lie.

GIVING UP ON YOU IS THE EASIEST THING I’ve ever done, I’ve done it a million times… when I cry and say I hate you on your voicemail, its kind of our cute little game

No comments:

Post a Comment